The County Council is providing limited PPE supply to County Council services, service users with a direct payment / self funders, personal assistants and providers.
Please ensure that you have read the full guidance, available further down this page and under downloads/links, so that you know exactly what you need, then use the online PPE order system to request your supply.
Please note that this is only an emergency support function for external care providers. Please check your eligibility to access this supply by reading the information below before proceeding.
Request Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
This PPE ordering system is for use by:
- County Council services
- Service Users in receipt of a direct payment / Self funders
- Personal Assistants
- External providers (for emergency requests only)
What will happen next:
Once you have submitted your request we will get back to you with a response as soon as possible. This will take up from 1-3 working days.
For guidance about the use of PPE please see the documents available under downloads and the external links both to the right of this page.
- PPE Local Ordering Process - User Guide - please refer to this guide before placing an order
- PPE FAQ's - to help your determine what level of PPE is required to undertake a range of tasks
- What to Wear and When Infographic
- Re-use and Disposal Infographic
For urgent PPE enquiries, please contact email@example.com