Vision West Nottinghamshire College
Saturday 15th October 10.30am - 15.30pm
Booking is essential by Eventbrite
Regional Skills Camps are a wonderful way to introduce new young players to the incredible team sport of wheelchair basketball. The Skills Camps will also support and develop the playing skills of current club juniors.
The Skills Camps are fun, exciting and packed full of wheelchair basketball. Our friendly coaches will lead the sessions which will include a skills focus and game play, as well as Glow in the Dark wheelchair basketball. All attendees will experience a competitive game environment during their attendance at a Skills Camp.
The Regional Skills Camp is a great event for junior players to meet other young players who share their passion for wheelchair basketball.
Older juniors (13-19 years old) will also have the chance to develop their broader skills regarding officiating and running a wheelchair basketball event by taking part in our Young Activators' Award.
- Skills Camps are open to young people 5 -16 years old.
- Young Activators' Award is open to young people 13 - 19 years old.
- Players of all abilities are welcome
- Sports chairs can be provided on request (email SkillsCamp@britishwheelchairbasketball.co.uk)
- Attendees need to bring a packed lunch and refreshments
- Booking is essential
Skills Camp Schedule:
10:30 - 11:30am Young Activators' Award
11:30 - 13:30pm Skills and Game Play
13:30 - 14:30pm Glow in the Dark Wheelchair Basketball
14:30 - 15:30pm Young Activators' Award