If you support individuals who employ their own personal assistants (PAs) through a direct payment, personal health budget (PHB) or self-funded, come along to this free Skills for Care event.
East Midlands event is on Thursday 10 January 2019 at Leicester Tigers Rugby Club. Book your place here
The event will focus on local initiatives and include presentations and workshops from:
* ACAS – an update on employment law
* Think Local Act Personal – Making it Real
* NHS England – personalised care and PHBs
* individual employers and PAs - their challenges and experience
* Skills for Care - an update on support available.
There’ll also be the opportunity to network and share best practice with others.
Who should attend? People who work for an organisation that supports individual employers including:
* user led organisations
* direct payment support organisations
* personal health budget support organisations
* people who support individual employers within their role
* other third sector organisations.
It also may be of interest to individual employers or people considering taking up this option.