Please find below information on contact points for teams who can provide information on support and services available within Nottinghamshire County Council.
If you have a specific question about a current Short Break allocation or assessment you should contact the Short break Assessment and Review Team. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Short Breaks Assessment and Review Team aim to respond within 5 working days.
If you have a specific question about:
- A current Short Break provider
- Change to an existing package of support
- Direct Payments
- Pre-payment card
- Audit of a Direct Payment
you should contact the Short Break Commissioning Team by email to email@example.com
The Commissioning Team aim to respond within 5 working days.
If you are concerned about the safety of a child or young person and think they are at risk of abuse or suspect that a child has been abused in any way please contact the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)
- 0300 500 80 90 during the following core working hours: (Mon –Thurs 8:30am - 5:00pm or Fri 8:30am - 4:30pm)
- To submit an online form, log onto: www.nottinghamshire.gov.uk/MASH
Please Note : Outside of Core Hours and for emergency assistance between the hours of 5pm – 8.30 am (or weekends between 4.30pm Fri to 8.30 am on Monday) call the Emergency Duty Team on 0300 456 4546
To report a crime call 101 or if it is an emergency call 999.
If you want to know more about the range of services available from the Local Authority Nottinghamshire County Council‘s Customer Service Centre (CSC) have advisers who can provide you with information on appropriate services:
- 0300 500 80 80 or Relay UK 0115 977 4050 (Mon-Fri 8am-6pm)
- Or send an online enquiry