We are a creative organisation that provides activities and learning for health and well-being. We believe everyone should have access to and experience the leisure, learning and social activities of their choosing. Our services are for anyone who has an illness, health problem, disability or caring responsibility that makes it difficult for them to access activities, learning and hobbies without additional support. They are planned and designed to support people to have fun and enjoy their lives to the full. Our access to activities service provides:
- Support with hobbies for fun, learning and for health.
- Creative activities maintaining the skills you have or learning something new.
- Community and Family Learnng
- Reminiscence and life story work.
- Activity Match Volunteer Project.
- Arts projects.
In some circumstances we are able to provide creative respite services.