Skip to main content

Pet Friendly Care Homes in Nottinghamshire

Elderly Accommodation Counsel (EAC), who can tell you which councils and housing associations accept pets in their retirement housing. A list of pet-friendly homes in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland can be found at the EAC Housing Care website. You can also call the EAC FirstStop Advice line on 0800 377 7070.

Who to contact


Other Details

Sign in to write a review

Record Last Updated On: 16/09/2020

Find Us on Facebook

Facebook is monitored during office hours Monday - Friday, however if your enquiry is serious, urgent or involves personal details, we advise you to contact the team on 0300 500 80 80 or email:

Follow Us @NottsCC


Back to top Powered by Idox © 2020