“NCHA Bassetlaw Connect” is a service provided by Nottingham Community Housing Association.
We are a friendly team who provide free advice and support for people, who may be thought to be at risk of deteriorating health and independence within the Bassetlaw area.
We provide short term support (for up to 3 months). We can provide support in the following areas-:
- Physical and mental health-Keeping active, support to maintain contacts with family and friends, preventing falls, support to manage long term health conditions
- Finances- Supporting to budget, benefits applications, advice on Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Social interaction-Support to find local activities, clubs and leisure
- Housing-Support to maintain tenancy, housing applications, support to move house
- Home Safety-Support with aids and adaptions, repairs, gardening
- Maintaining independence-to improve self confidence