Nottinghamshire Fire & Rescue Service run a personal development course in partnership with the Prince's Trust. This course is for ANYONE aged 16-25 that is unemployed.
The twelve week course includes...
- a week on a fun filled residential including activities such as rock climbing, abseiling, raft building & caving
- two week community project
- two week realistic work placement
- next steps including practical advice, CV building, application & interview techniques
- graduation ceremony.
The course is FREE of charge & any travel expenses will be reimbursed.
If you successfully complete this course, you will gain:
- the nationally recognized Prince's Trust Qualification in Employment, Teamwork & Community Skills
- Nottinghamshire Fire & Rescue certificates in
- Manual Handling
- Basic First Aid
- Basic Food Hygiene.
BELIEVE IT, ACHIEVE IT!