Ace Care, is a support service for adults. We help adults live independently in your own home. We aim to help improve your quality of life and promote your wellbeing. This service is confidential, sensitive and flexible. Ace Care is available to anyone aged 18 and over within Nottinghamshire.
Ace Care aims to provide a consistently high standard of home care that will enable its clients to live safely and comfortably in their own homes, whilst maintaining their dignity and privacy. It is our aim to help our clients achieve the best possible, quality of life whilst maintaining their independence.
It is the objective of the organisation to provide a service of the highest quality, to improve and sustain the client's overall quality of life. By meeting the following objectives:
• To ensure that each client's values and needs are respected in matters of religion, culture, race or ethnic orign, political affiliation, martial status, parenthood, disabilities and impairments.
• To ensure that the serivce is delivered flexibly attentively and in a non discriminatory fashion, whilst respecting each client's right to independence, privacy, dignity, fulfilment and the right to make informed choices, and to take risks.
• To manage the care service efficiently and effectively, to make the best use of resources and to maximise best value for both the provider and the client.
• To match the nominated Care Assistant as closely as possible to the client, respecting the need to chang the care assistant in the event of non compatibility.
• To ensure that the care service is delivered in accordance with the agreed contract of care
• To manage and implement a formal programme of staff planning, selection, recruitment, traing and personal development, to enable client's needs to be met.
• To undertake a Risk Assessment of environmental Health and Safety hazards within the client's home, and ensure that any hazards are reported to the client/purchaser.
• To ensure that all clients are provided with writteninformation on the organisations procedure for handling complaints, comments and complements, and how to use it.