Provides services and information to the public in Bassetlaw, North Nottinghamshire. Services we provide include planning, building control, refuse collection, housing, homelessness, parks and open spaces, licensing, council tax, benefits and environmental health. Offices are located at Retford, Worksop and Carlton Forest House.
*Bassetlaw District Council
Who to contact
01909 533533 - 8.40am - 5.00pm, Monday - Friday
Council Housing - 0800 590 542
For emergencies outside of the above times or bank holidays etc. then please use our out of hours emergency number: 01909 534 999
Where to go
- S80 2AH
Our offices are based at:
- Address: Queen's Buildings, Potter Street, Worksop, Notts, S80 2AH.
- View Worksop on Google Maps
- Address: 17B The Square, Retford, Notts, DN22 6DB.
- View Retford on Google Maps
Carlton Forest House
- Address: Carlton Forest House/West House, Carlton Forest, hundred Acre Lane, Carlton in Lindrick, Nr Worksop, Notts, S81 0TS.
- View Carlton Forest House on Google Maps
Our hours of opening are 9.00 to 17.00 for face to face enquiries. (Please note: Screens will remain in place and customers will be asked to wear face masks and reminded to use the hand sanitiser provided.)
Our offices at Carlton Forest and Harworth remain closed to the public.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 17:00