For health and social care homes, support groups and organisations. We understand the needs of your residents and the barriers faced in providing an activity programme that reaches all of your residents' needs. As specialists in providing creative activities and learning in care settings, we are able to offer workshops that complement the planning you have in place. We work in partnership with care and nursing homes to support their activity needs. Our workshops provide an opportunity to enjoy quality creative activities such as crafts, painting and print making. Elements of reminiscence, sensory work and music are embedded into the creative sessions to promote well being and engagement. We have a personalised approach and understand the diversity of the needs that each of your residents have. Through building a rapport with your residents, we identify needs, desires and choices and are able to customise our sessions to ensure the fullest enjoyment and engagement.
Other benefits these are -
• Free access for one member of your team to our Activity Buzz creative forum each month. These will be monthly from November 2018.
• Priority booking on any future funded projects such as those funded by the big lottery and arts council.
• As part of this new programme from January 2019 you will have the details of all the workshops over the coming year, this will help you plan better and to embed our workshops themes within your overall programme if you wish.
• We will also provide a Quarterly information sheet on activity ideas you can link to our themes.
• A Creative Paths binder to keep all your workshop booking dates, records and activity information. Your workshop fee will remain at £60 per 1.5 hour workshop with discounts for additional workshops booked at 5% off for bi monthly and 10% off for weekly.