We offer free, professional and confidential advice via a local solicitor on legal maters. We provide a wide range of legal services and advice for your personal legal needs including:
- Preparation of Wills
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Registration of Enduring Power of Attorney
- Deputyship applications
- Questions relating to Grants of Probate
- Administering estates
- Inheritance tax enquiries
- Property queries
- boundary disputes
- Care home fees
- Trust matters
- Divorce and relationship issues
- Family dispute
- Disputing a will
- Personal injury
- Other legal questions
What do we offer?
- Up-to-date professional and confidential legal advice
- Practical support to make certain legal claims
- Information on choices available but the decision is always yours
Who is this service for?
- Anyone aged 55+
How is the service delivered?
This service is delivered in person via a 20-minute advice session or over the telephone by arrangement.
Where is this service delivered?
At our Head Office, Bradbury House, 12 Shakespeare Street, Nottingham, NG1 4FQ
- Monday 2pm-5pm, by appointment
- Wednesday 9.30am-12.30pm, by appointment
- Wednesday 2pm-5pm, by appointment
- By telephone appointment