We offer independent support to residents living in a Nottingham City care home, their relatives and carers. We work in partnership with the people we support and will ensure your voice is heard, wishes are respected and rights are upheld.
What do we offer?
- An independent and confidential service tailored to your needs
- Support and representation
- Someone to provide a listening ear and discuss any concerns with
- Someone independent to speak on your behalf
- Information to enable you to make informed choices and decisions
- Information on other agencies and services that can help and signpost or refer you to them
- Information about GP and community services for residents of care homes
- Support with queries around continuing healthcare funding and representation at assessments
What extra support do we offer?
We are working with local NHS service providers and want to get your views and feelings about services that matter to you. For example:
- Services provided for you in hospital
Being both independent and impartial we will feed back your views anonymously about where you think services need to be improved or introduced. We would also like to hear about your positive experiences.
Who is this service for?
Those living in a Nottingham City care home and their relatives or carers, as well as those who live in a care home that is outside of Nottingham City but who are registered with a Nottingham City GP.
Which area does this service cover?
How is this service delivered?
In person via one-to-one sessions or group sessions or residents and relatives meetings
Where is this service delivered?
In the care home
How much does this service cost?