Services for people over 50 living in Newark, Balderton, Fernwood, Farndon, Winthorpe and Coddington include:
- Monthly newsletter (informative and amusing)
- Theatre and boat trips
- Wheelchair and other disability equipment loans
- 16-passenger, wheelchair and walker-friendly bus for hire, with volunteer driver
- Quarterly socials
- MATS - Local medical appointments car service for people with significant walking difficulties
- Helpline, accessible 24/7 (frequently-checked answering machine): advice on problem-solving and guidance to other service providers (voluntary, statutory, professional)
- Volunteering opportunities for many of the above services. Take your mind off your own troubles by helping others. Volunteering is therapeutic!
For more information please contact Pip Apps.