Acer Court Care Home, on Nottingham Road in Nuthall, is one of Avery Healthcare’s newest purpose built homes. The home borders Broxtowe Country Park and is a two minute walk from Phoenix Park tram stop, with regular trams into Nottingham city centre. We deliver compassionate residential, dementia and respite care in a secure, and lively environment that is finished to a very high standard. The home was opened in September 2011 and has since built up strong ties with the local community.
We are very proud of the high standard of care that we offer, and our staff, selected for their empathy and positive manner are often complimented by residents and their relatives.
- Thriving elderly community with an active voice
- A daily updated Facebook page to keep family in touch
- Spacious rooms with en-suite walk-in showers and flat screen TV's
- Shorter term respite care available
- Restaurant quality meals served fresh daily with complimentary wine
- Free access to Wi-Fi and computers including free iPads for video Skyping and surfing
- Specialist dementia care for the Nottingham area
Specialisms: Physical disabilities, Dementia, Caring for Adults over 65 years