Bingham Day Service is a day service providing care and support for customers with varying disabilities and one of which supports carers to take a much needed carers break / respite.
Our purpose is to:
- Provide an interactive and stimulating experience for customers which is cost effective and value for money.
- Ensure that our customers are in receipt of meaningful and purposeful activities
- Reduce isolation and encourage new friendships
- Promote, develop and maintain the highest consideration to safety, health and well-being - giving complete peace of mind to customers themselves and their carers
- Involve carers, customers and significant others in the care planning process to ensure a person centered approach.
- Offer information, advice and support
- Are highly trained, skilled and dedicated to the work they carry out.
- Our staff are caring, capable and compassionate
- Our staff work flexibly to meet the changing needs of the service
What we offer
We respect that sometimes all you need is a change of scenery however in addition to this we provide a varied range of activities, for example:
- College courses (Subject to availability)
- Arts and crafts
- Singing and music sessions
- Memory activities
- Beauty therapy
- Access to local facilities
- Together project
You can choose from both full-day and half-day sessions.