Carers Trust East Midlands has its own well-established day centres and groups, which provide a caring and enabling place for people with care needs while carers take a much needed break.
We aim to:
- Provide an interactive and stimulating experience for those living with physical or mental care needs
- Offer a break from the usual daily routine in a friendly and relaxing atmosphere with a range of activities to suit your interests and hobbies
- Help develop a sense of belonging to the wider community by reducing isolation and encouraging new friendships
- Promote, develop and maintain the highest attention to safety and wellbeing – giving complete peace of mind
- Involve both carers and those with care needs, ensuring your ideas and opinions are catered for in our service
What we offer
Sometimes all you need is a change of scenery, a cup of tea and a chat. As well as this, all of our day centres provide a range of activities, such as:
- Baking and cooking
- Table top games and puzzles
- Arts and crafts
- Singing and music sessions
- Memory activities
- Gentle exercise
- Beauty pampering
We also offer refreshments, nutritional hot meals and often organise day trips and outings.
Session can be both full-day and half-day.
This service can be purchased with a Managed Budget or via a Direct Payment.
This is an accredited Day Service.
Closed on Bank Holidays.
Day Service venues are: Eastwood, Sherwood and Toton.