Welcome to Bingham Children’s Centre
Our priority is to keep everyone safe and offer support to families, over the phone, online, or in person where needed.
- Many of our Children’s Centres are open, on an appointment only basis, and our teams are still working with families who need support.
- If you come to a Centre, please wear a face covering, wash your hands, sign in, and keep to social distancing rules. If you feel unwell, please do not come.
- 1:1 family support, breastfeeding support, support with new babies, Forest Schools and PHEW wellbeing sessions, baby massage and sleep clinics are running.
- Healthy Start Vitamins are available to collect and the FOOD Clubs are open, all by appointment only.
- Baby Self Weigh is available by appointment.
- BABES Groups and lots of other activities, including play and early learning activities are available online.
- From 17 May BABES Groups, Weaning Groups and some parenting courses will start to be available face to face.
- From 21 June the Children’s Centre Service will be restarting Under Ones sessions and Stay and Play groups at our main sites, with enhanced cleaning in place for the buildings, toys and equipment. Numbers attending groups will be limited, so places will need to be pre-booked 2 days before the session.
- Family support appointment sessions (by appointment only)
- Under 1s Group
- Parenting programmes sleep and behaviour workshops.
Click on the link below to view the latest timetables:
Children’s Centres can offer one to one or group support with:
- the emotional health of you or your child
- playing with your child
- children’s behaviour
- domestic abuse
- children’s development, including listening and communication
- feeding your child
- increasing your confidence and help to get a job
- preparing for a baby
We can give you information about other services, and our groups are a great place to meet other parents and carers with young children. There are also lots of volunteering opportunities - ask at your local Children's Centre or use the contact details below to find out more
The Children’s Centre can also offer support with:
- Meeting other parents/carers
- Emotional health
- Children’s development
- Children’s behaviour
- Children’s emotional health
- Playing with your child
- Domestic abuse
- Family life
- Preparing for a baby
- Understanding your child
- Feeding your baby/child
- Financial advice and support
- Help to get a job
- Volunteering with us
- Increasing your confidence
- Signposting to other services
- Listening and communications
Parents/carers can request support by speaking to staff at the Children’s Centres or in groups or telephoning.
Please check the website for the most up to date information