Inspire: Culture, Learning and Libraries is a charitable community benefit society delivering cultural and learning services across Nottinghamshire.
Inspire delivers the following services:
- Archives and Heritage (includes Nottingham City)
- Arts in the community
- Learning and Skills Service
- Education Library Service (includes Nottingham City)
- Instrumental Music Teaching in Schools
- Nottinghamshire Music Hub
- Prison Library at HMP Whatton
- Public Libraries
- Records Management for the County Council
- Youth Arts
We deliver services from 67 buildings across Nottinghamshire and 4 vehicles, have over 685 people working for us.
The society is owned and controlled by its members. Members are drawn from the community, and all staff become members of the society when appointed. The society is governed by a board of 12 elected and nominated directors, including a staff elected board member.