North Notts Community Leisure Limited are a not for profit organisation with charitable status, therefore, any surpluses achieved, are re-invested back into the venue.
Company Aims and Objectives:
- To maintain, sustain and increase the current level of community involvement, both in number and diversity to the benefit of the local community
- To actively develop the use of facilities by the local community, particularly children, the disabled and other disadvantaged groups
- To generate a community spirit within the local neighbourhood
- To provide both young and old with somewhere to go
- To fill the Arena with diverse and wide ranging activities and people
- To provide the community with a drop in centre that enables them to participate in activities that promote social inclusion and interaction