Your Care Our Priority
24/7 Staffing Support is a new Homecare specialised organisation based in Leicester, delivering excellent domiciliary services to all areas across the UK, for adults of all ages and people with disabilities and mental health problems.
We offer personalised centred care, guidance and support services in the comfort and safety of your own home. This ranges from a 15 minute check to ensure that you are safe comfortable and have taken your prescribed medication through to 24 hour, live-in care. We will always work together with you to come up with a care plan that suits your needs and preferences. This care plan will be regularly reviewed and if needed changed to make sure you are getting the service you wish.
Your can be assured that your dignity and values will be always respected and you will be in control of the care we deliver. We promote and support your independence, encouraging you to continue doing daily tasks, to pursue interests and hobbies, stay active and spend quality time with family and friends. Through out we aim to provide flexible, stimulation and if needed, palliative care.
We welcome enquiries and referrals from Private Clients, Direct Payments, Personal/Individual Budgets, and Local Authority.
The services we provide include:
- Getting up and going to bed
- Washing and Bathing
- Grooming (shaving hair and makeup, nail care)
- Incontinent management (pads and catheter bags)
- Medications management (Support with prescribed medications)
- Eating and drinking and any other personal care needs.
Home Help / Meal preparation
• Nursing care and therapeutic interventions, including the assistance with regimes prescribed by qualified medical practitioners
• Observation, recording and acting on measurements of ‘vital signs’
• Assistance with nutrition, hydration, respiration and elimination
• Prompting, assisting and administering prescribed medication
• Sharing observations and records with other healthcare professionals who require access
• Assisting in facilitating Clients’ rehabilitation
Our philosophy is to deliver the best care of your choice giving you a chance you deserve to live a life whichever way you want. All our staff are thoroughly trained above and beyond the minimum standards required. We meticulously select our staff through a robust recruitment screening and selection process, that includes extensive checking of professional references and DBS (Disclosure and Barring Services), and working history.
Our Staff are qualified, competent and experienced and mandatory training is updated yearly, this includes:
Health and Safety
Safe Moving and Handling
Safe Handling of Medication
Our Nurse Manager will arrange a meeting with you as the first step, to discuss all your care needs and support required outlining a care plan on how you want all your care needs to be met.
‘We promote and support your independence encouraging you to continue daily tasks’
24/7 Staffing Support is registsred with the Care Quality Commission (CQC)