Thornbury Nursing Services - Community nursing & care services
Nobody likes to go into hospital and with growing pressures on the NHS; we believe that it is more important than ever to facilitate access to high quality, clinical care at home and in the community.
Thornbury Nursing’s specialist community service offers temporary nursing and care support for clients at home and in the community, where there are gaps in their current care provision. Our team of community nurses are ready to step in to support discharge plans, help prevent hospital admission, maintain client safety and support uncertain rosters.
With over 30 years’ experience, we’re best positioned to support you in reducing hospital admissions and retaining the best quality care for your clients.
Our service offers:
- Ad-hoc staffing to cover shortfalls in existing shift rotas
- Backfilling for interim cover during recruitment periods
- Rapid response to facilitate early discharge and to avoid hospital admission
- Assistance in stabilising staffing in long term complex care packages
- Support for both adults and paediatrics
- A nurse-led team contactable 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Record Last Updated On:
- 0345 120 5300 0345 120 5300
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- Thornbury Nursing Services
Unit A, Estune Business Park
Wild Country Lane, Long Ashton
- BS41 9FH
- View on a map
Time, Costs and Availability
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- We are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Time of day
- Referral Required?
- Referral not required