What is the Information & Advice Service?
We offer information and advice on welfare benefits, community care, housing options and local services. We can help you make claims for the following benefits:
- Attendance Allowance
- Personal Independence Payment
- Disability Living Allowance
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction
- Carers Allowance
- Pension Credit
We can also help with issues such as:
- Gas and electricity bills
- Care at home
- Housing advice
- Signposting to other local services and support
What do we offer?
- Up-to-date, unbiased and accurate information
- Practical support to make certain benefit claims
What extra support do we offer?
- We are able to offer a full benefit check to all who use our service
- Information on health and community care
- Information on other agencies and services that can help and signpost or refer you to them
Who is the service for?
Anyone aged 65+ who is registered with The Manor Surgery, Beeston, their families and carers.
Anyone aged 65+.
How is this service delivered?
In person via one-to-one sessions
How much does this service cost?