The academy is part of Spencer Academies Trust and closely linked to Chetwynd Primary, an outstanding academy within the trust. Through our links with the Derby Research School and George Spencer Teaching School, Rosecliffe endeavours to be at the forefront of new educational knowledge and practice, ensuring that the children in our school have the expertise around them to lead them to reach their full potential.
Rosecliffe Spencer Academy
Who to contact
Where to go
- Rosecliffe Spencer Academy
- NG12 4JE
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Term-Time 8.30am-3.20pm
Rosecliffe Spencer Academy is an inclusive school and we work hard to maintain our inclusive practice. We value the different contributions brought to our school by children from all walks of life and of all levels of physical and academic ability. In particular we aim to:
- Place our children at the focal point of all our aims.
- Ensure our children enjoy a stable and happy school life.
- Value and promote the all-round development of every child in our care so that they can grow and flourish socially, emotionally, academically and physically.
- Create an exciting environment for children to explore their own imaginative play.
- Ensure learning experiences are stimulating and resourced.
- Foster the all round development of each individual.
- Promote strong partnerships between school, home and the local community