What are weekly wellbeing days?
Our weekly wellbeing days take place at our Wellbeing Centre on Woodborough Road every Friday from 10am - 2pm. The day consists of a series of workshops where you can:
- Find time for reflection, friendship and support.
- Discuss physical and emotional health needs.
- Learn how to improve your wellbeing.
- Find out ways to help you look after yourself or a loved one at home.
- Learn new skills and hobbies in our creative workshops, such as clay crafts, printing, and gardening.
Refreshments and a light lunch will also be provided.
Who are the wellbeing days for?
Weekly wellbeing days are open to people in Nottinghamshire with life-limiting illnesses such as cancer, motor neurone disease, multiple sclerosis, heart failure and respiratory disorders.
The workshops are suitable for carers of people with life-limiting illnesses too. If you’re caring for someone we know it can be hard to leave them, so please let us know as we may be able to send a Hospice at Home carer to your home so that you can attend the sessions you want to.