Coronavirus Service Information: The ICDS Early Support Service is in regular contact with the children, young people and families it works with and continues to offer essential front-line support, including personal care, when this is essential to meet the on-going needs of service users.
All non-essential direct contact has been ceased and group provision, including Saturday Clubs and Easter Holiday Clubs, has been cancelled as such gatherings are not currently permitted and allow resources to be targeted at the most vulnerable.
During the current period, only essential new referrals from the Children’s Disability Service will be considered.
The Specialist Support Team offers bespoke, individualised packages of support for children and young people aged 0-18years, either within their own homes or local communities, delivered by trained / experienced support workers. The team is registered and inspected by Care Quality Commission (CQC)
The team offers:
- Personal Care & Family support
- Assistance with personal and intimate care in the home
- Occupational Therapy interventions / Observations
- Sleep support and advice
- Establishing Positive routines
- Specialised Short Breaks & Interventions
- Group Provision (Saturday Hubs/Holiday groups)
- Overnight Short Breaks, Home or Community
- Specialist Short Breaks at home
- Individualised support packages.