If your child is between 2-2.5 years and may benefit from some support with their talking, they may meet the criteria for Home Talk.
A Home Talk worker can offer fun home visits for children and their grown ups to share ideas about talking together.
What is Home Talk?
- Play activities to support your child’s talking
- 6 visits from your friendly Home Talk worker
- Each visit lasts an hour
- Experienced qualified worker will work with you as you are the best people to help your children to develop good listening and talking skills
Benefits of Home Talk
- You and your child can have fun together
- A day and time to suit you
- Same worker will visit each time
- You can ask questions and discuss any concerns you may have
Visits may include
- Playing together
- Looking at books
- Making play dough
Contact your local Children’s Centre for more information