The Tomorrow Project
The Tomorrow Project was set up in response to a cluster of suicides in East Leake in 2012. We are a confidential, community based suicide prevention, intervention and postvention service that will help and support you in times of struggle. We are a team of individuals who understand despair. Many of us have faced similar difficulties and our service is here to help.
We have two pathways of care, supporting those in suicide crisis and those who have been bereaved by suicide. There is no age restriction in the service.
Crisis pathway –
- Referrals can be made any way a person feels comfortable, including through our email – email@example.com or through our crisis phone – 0115 880 0280. We ask you to leave a message and a member of the team will response within 1 working day.
- A suicide crisis support officer will arrange for you to meet up with a member of our team.
- See you regularly on a short-term basis.
- Ensure that we support you through your crisis
- Help you to overcome practical and emotional issues and look at where else you can get help you need to feel better
- Listen to what you want.
Suicide Bereavement pathway –
- Referrals are accepted from anyone bereaved or touched by suicide through our email – firstname.lastname@example.org or through our main admin line on 0115 880 0280 and we will attempt to make contact within 72 hours
- A suicide bereavement support officer will arrange for you to meet up with a member of our team.
- See you regularly for on-going emotional and practical support
- We can support with the inquest process
If you are experiencing a suicide crisis or bereavement, our team aims to respond to your needs sensitively and empathically. We will listen, and we will try to understand what you are going through. We want each person who contacts us to feel heard, and with your help, we can work together to address your immediate needs and create a support plan that will keep you safe.
Record Last Updated On:
- 0115 880 0280 0115 880 0280
- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- NG7 7LJ
- View on a map
Time, Costs and Availability
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Open Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm. Closed on weekends and bank holidays.
- Referral Required?
- Referral required
- Referral Details
There are different ways you can begin accessing the service.
You can self-refer, by contacting
- Calling 0115 934 8447 and leaving a message, or calling 07594008356
Other professionals can also refer you into the service. Please email one of the above addresses to get a copy of the referal form.