Provides services and information to the public in Newark & Sherwood in areas including social care, leisure, community, environment, health, traffic, local economy and learning.
Careline (Newark and Sherwood Homes):
Careline - we can help you stay safe and secure in your home
Lifeline units can be used to raise an alarm call from anywhere in the home by pressing your pendant or the large red button on the unit.
Careline provides peace of mind for you, your family and friends for you to live independently in your own home knowing there is always someone there to answer your call.
Careline is a 24/7 service providing assistance at a touch of a button through a small unit installed in your home with a pendant. It's available to anyone, provided that there is a phone line in their property.
The lifeline is monitored by our locally based, trained and professional staff 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. If you need urgent assistance or are worried, we are just a push of the button away and we will get you the assistance that you need.
We will always answer your call and because you have a lifeline with us we know who you are, where you live and what your circumstances are , also including any medical conditions that you have. We can also call a neighbour, family member or emergency service for you if you need them, because we will have the necessary information on file.
To request a Careline get in touch using our Contact Us Form.
- Installation within five working days
- Annual service visit to check your equipment and update information
- 24 hour monitoring, 365 days a year from our local call centre
- Quarterly rental charge which includes monitoring and maintenance
- The service can be cancelled at any time
What you need
- A telephone landline socket with a power socket close by
- Nominated key holder contacts in the event of an emergency which can be family, neighbours or a friend