Skip to main content

*Nottinghamshire County Council - Community Mental Health Teams

If you suffer from mental health problems and need some extra support to help you live independently, one of our Community Mental Health teams may be able to help you. 

Who can get help?

We can offer you support if you:

  • have mental health difficulties
  • live in Nottinghamshire (excluding Nottingham City)

How to get support?

The first thing to do is speak to your GP.

Who to contact

0300 500 80 80

Other Details

Sign in to write a review

Record Last Updated On: 04/11/2021

Find Us on Facebook

Facebook is monitored during office hours Monday - Friday, however if your enquiry is serious, urgent or involves personal details, we advise you to contact the team on 0300 500 80 80 or: Contact us | Nottinghamshire County Council

Follow Us @NottsCC


Back to top Powered by Idox © 2020