Showing results 1 - 10 of 578Provide your feedback
Read our help & advice on this topic
- ACCTV high quality, in-house learning programmes for Adult Health and Social Care
- Alcohol Identification & Brief Advice (IBA) Training during COVID-19 Lockdown
- E-learning Programme in Response to the Coronavirus
- How Adult Health and Social Care Providers can become confident in the Competence of their Workforce
- Important Changes to Right to Work Checks
If you are looking for community training courses please click here to access all current courses listed on the site.
Welcome to Abbey and Lady Bay Children’s Centre Children’s Centres can offer one to one or group support with: the emotional health of you or your child playing with your child children’s behaviour domestic abuse children’s development, including listening and communication feeding your child increasing your…
0115 9773749 0300 500 80 80
Our family learning courses are free and run at Children’s Centres and local libraries. Choose from Baby Massage, Baby Yoga and Paediatric First Aid to name a few.
With a wide variety of high quality courses and apprenticeships, we aim to encourage learning and development across all ages, and help to promote personal growth within our communities.
Our new Access to Higher Education courses and accredited provision offers qualifications from Level 3 up to Level 5 in a range of disciplines, including Health and Social Care, Marketing, Accountancy and Management to name a few. We also deliver a range of adult community…