Female Personal Assistant/s Needed Bank / Cover Shifts Only
- Client is aged 25 - 55 years
- Requires help with: Personal Care
- Job description
To assist a physically disabled couple in their 30s / 40s based in Beeston, Nottingham, with personal & practical support.
Cover shifts needed at planned & short notice when regular staff are on leave or are unable to work.
Each shift will be paid at £10.50 per hour for between 6.5 hrs & 12.5hrs, with the core hrs generally being from 8.30am to 3pm.
Flexibility around school runs etc. can be accommodated.
* Female only under the Equality Act 2010.
* Ability to provide personal care and carry out domestic work is essential.
* Good use of spoken and written English is essential.
* Access to and the ability to text and email is essential.
* Organised, ability to multitask is essential
* Flexibility & reliability is essential
* The ability to get / return to work within 30 minutes is essential / desirable
* Admin / Telephone / Computer skills would be desirable
* Ability to provide personal support for both of us and carry out domestic tasks are essential. 25 or older is desirable
* No previous experience required
For more details / application pack please email Dean: email@example.com or ring Ami on 07973 307490