Wellbeing involves keeping you safe, happy and well. Self care is all about empowering you with the confidence and information you need to look after yourself or to visit a health professional when you need to.
The latest information from the Government, Department of Health and Public Health England and more in relation to the Coronavirus
- Twice weekly rapid testing to be available to everyone in England - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
- Government Guidance around COVID-19 for people in receipt of a Direct Payment including Frequently asked Questions document
- Guidance issued 8th June for Direct Payment holders using the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Information for Personal Assistants re PPE
- The Department of Health and Social Care’s Twitter page - updated daily at 2pm.
- NHS information – the first port of call for the public.
- Latest Government information and advice for the public.
- Public Health England Blog for the public - coronavirus what you need to know.
- Government travel advice for those travelling and living overseas.
- Latest Corona Virus guidelines translated into 20 different languages.
- Government Safeguarding and DBS factsheet for community volunteers
- Provider Corner Information and Resources Relating to COVID19
- Government guidance for those who provide unpaid care to friends or family
- National Testing Programme Self Referral Portal and Self Referral Portal Guidance